To receive access credentials, you must fill in the application form. After receiving the application, our ISSAI Team will contact you to inform on the following steps.
- The use of the AI Computing Cluster is provided remotely to the user on the Internet.
- To balance the AI Computing cluster load between users, ISSAI Cluster holds the right to change the amount of AI Computing cluster resources (like processor cores) available to a single user or the number of simultaneous jobs.
- Maximum execution time of one job (simulation) is two weeks. After this period, the job will be automatically canceled. If more time is needed for a job, the user can make a separate agreement with ISSAI.
- A user is assigned a folder /home/<user name> for storing files and interim results. The maximum storage capacity per user is up to 2 TB, which may be increased pursuant to a separate agreement with ISSAI.
- If a job is executed on GPU, up to 100 GB RAM may be used per core. In order to use more memory, more cores must be reserved accordingly.
- Since the primary task of ISSAI Cluster is to support and encourage academic research, it is forbidden to use the cluster for commercial purposes without a prior agreement with ISSAI.
- Users are responsible for using the software pursuant to the license. An external user (one who does not work or study at NU) must provide the necessary software licenses oneself. In case of questions about licensing, please contact the ISSAI AI Computing.
- Users must avoid activities that might interfere with the work of other users (queue bypassing, exceeding the reserved amount of resources, etc.).
- In case of scheduled cluster repair or software update due to which the cluster is not accessible, the ISSAI will warn the users in email in a time.
- For new AI Computing users, the time limit for receiving the service depends on the amount and complexity of the preparatory work to be done (code adaptation, software installation, etc.). Usually from one to two weeks.
- Registered users have 24/7 access to the cluster and queue, while the availability of computing resources depends on the queue and the amount of resources claimed by the user.
- Institute of Smart System and Artificial Intelligence
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support e-mail: email@example.com