Title of project: AI applications of dietary interventions
Duration of project: 2 months (from May 2023 to July 2023)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct literature reviews
- To tabulate data and to input information in 3 languages: Kazakh, English, Russian
- In consultation with the Project Lead, to help to evaluate dietary recommendations according to evidence-based guidelines
- To provide support for dissemination of scientific outputs (e.g. conferences, manuscripts)
- Have a good understanding of diet-related disorders
- At least be effectively bilingual/ trilingual in any of the following languages: English, Kazakh & Russian. Fluency in Chinese will also be considered
- A good background in health and nutrition related areas is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills to support the research project
- Have good attention to detail to ensure all research documents are accurate at all times.
- Good typing skills and be able to commit to at least 8 hours per day
- Payment according to the Nazarbayev University regulations
How to apply: send CV and transcript to
Topic Nutrition RA
Deadline: Friday May 5, 2023; 5:00pm.
Candidate must be available for interview (in person) for the week starting 8 May 2023.